| Integrated Medical Fitness Centers
Medical fitness facilities are at the center of the movement to population health management. A key element of this process is the melding of health care with wellness. The challenge is how to drive this process. The Vector Wellness platform coupled with Wellcoaches coaching methodology and can drive this process as it has been shown that the combination of these two are demonstrating outcomes leading to improvements in health among the participants. The combination of technology and coaching methodology has led to the creation of the Journey to Wellness program which supports population health management and drives outcomes.
Journey to Wellness Steps to Success:
1) Collect, measure, and report on the health risk of the sponsor’s patient population.
2) Provide patient centered coaching in care transition, personal health management, and population wellness programs.
3) Promote patient communications and follow-up. Real-time monitoring must be delivered to provide health education, drive compliance with prescribed therapies, and alert care gives to adverse changes in patient wellbeing.
4) Offer clear care transition plans when patients leave acute care facilities. Coordinated with all care givers for each patient in order to avoid communication lapses that could produce adverse events.
5) Patient goal setting and tracking must be part of all deployments to insure that wellness programs can be measured for effectiveness and completeness.
6) Span inpatient and outpatient settings to provide a continuum of care to drive wellness.
7) Implement analytic methodologies to support the collection, measurement, and reporting of outcomes data.